beauty, lifestyle, Sponsored Post
1. Start with a bare clean face. Remember to use sunscreen or a BB cream that contains SPF. No burning is allowed over here. Cover up any skin tone unevenness with Love & Beauty’s Creamy Concealer. It offers the perfect amount of coverage while still letting your skin breathe.
2. Dab on a light layer of Pressed Powder all over to create a good base for the look. Adding some to your eyelids will also help keep the eye color you will be putting on from melting off too quickly.
3. Time for the bronzer! I like to use my fingers to apply bronzer to the apples of my cheeks, a little on my forehead and tip of the nose for a natural looking, sun kissed look. I used the Classic Bronzer Compact.
5. Add a bold line of turquoise eyeshadow from the Day-to-Night Eye Shadow Palette along each upper lash line.
6. Use the Bold Felt Tip Liner in black to add a subtle cat eye starting at your lash line, on top of the turquoise. This will open up your eyes even more.
7. Swipe on the Ultra Curl Mascara on your top and bottom lashes for a lush touch. The brush of this mascara wand is curved, which helps make for an even more dramatic curl.
Now throw a floral romper over your bikini and hit the dance floor. That’s what I’m going to be doing 🙂
beauty, Collaboration, Fashion, Tutorial